[GNOME-my]A site for GNOME malaysia

Hi guys,

I have a question, I think i am supposed to ask it here.

As part of the efforts to promote GNOME in my home country (Malaysia), I
and a few other guys who love GNOME going to come up a regional site,
GNOME Malaysia website (gnome-my)

The website (gnome-my) will provides a place for advocacy, event
planning, localized effort of GNOME to malay language and a lot of GNOME
related news in Malaysia.

At this step, we would like to host the site under
http://community.asiaosc.org/ which provides free web account for all
free and open source projects.

Right now, as an experiment, I come out a rough gnome-my under
http://community.asiaosc.org/~cbhoh/gnome-my

Eventually we would like to move it into
http://community.asiaosc.org/~gnome-my

So our worries and questions are:

0) Is that ok for us to come out a regional website for GNOME, like
   http://www.gnome-de.org/, but it is not hosted under gnome.org
   domain or other similar domain?

   The reason to host under community.asiaosc.org, since we are group of
   few people who lack of money and resource, where the
   community.asiaosc.org is kindly providing us what we need.

1) How about the look and feel? I would prefer to use the existing and
   new css template from GNOME website, any legal or copyright issue to
   use it? [1].

2) any other issues need to address besides hard work?

regards,
HOH

[1]: I know GNOME foundation is in the progress of coming out Web
guidelines for use of GNOME Trademark.
--
Chee Bin HOH <cbhoh gnome org>, http://community.asiaosc.org/~cbhoh

Where we're going, we don't need roads..., http://www.gnome.org