Re: [GNOME-my]Opensource@school

On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 13:02, Hasbullah Bin Pit wrote:
> > so, does that mean you'll be in KL then? maybe a meetup on that day then
> > :P
> I've no choice
> they"ve already listed me.
> if i dont go, busuk nama lah.

So, this is on the 9th right?

So, is meeting up on the 9th of December after 6pm (say 6.30pm) a viable
option? And where is another question; so far two options exist:

1. Damansara Uptown
upside: good, cheap food. sebol misses his petai as well (i just had
some today, yummie!).
downside: hard to get to, traffic might be an annoyance.

2. KLCC
upside: lrt stops right there
downside: expensive, we still have to find a joint in the whole large
place and will probably only end up at a coffee joint and drink coffee

> refering to this...
> http://opensource.upsi.edu.my/program.html
> our paper are not conflicted, but colin's cinflicted with
> Mr Adli Abdul Wahid.
> can u request to change yours to sessi selari 3 or 4

OK.

> I want to attend colin's but i also want to attend MR Adli's too
> (to check whther gnome, gcompris is included on his s/w list or not)

It's just a boring talk about how schools can benefit from using
OpenOffice.org. And what are the education initatives that have taken
place.
--
Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
http://www.bytebot.net/