[Transmageddon] Support for audio input in wav format

Hi, I understand that transmageddon is primarily a tool for converting video, but is also a useful tool to extract audio from video or convert between audio formats.

Is it worth considering transmageddon an audio conversion tool?

Currently there are no tools as updated and integrated with the Gnome desktop, and transmageddon can easily convert my MP3 to OGA (vorbis).

With the above said, transmageddon not recognize the audio input in WAV (PCM codec) format and therefore does not allow to convert eg OPUS.

I would not report something unnecessarily. I appreciate they could guide me with this issue.

Thanks

Bastián