totem GOOD BAD CONFUSION

your video player doesn't work.

i install good then bad is uninstalled
can't get nothing working.
sudo apt-get install ubuntu-restricted-extras worked but couldn't stream online; missing mp3 crap
it's a shame we have all these regulations due to power hungry assholes running our simple lives, but I wanna
unwind after listening to some fucking inconsiderate boss of mine with some totem (because I don't care for
vlc and others), but then this shit happens.

help if you care or i'm autoblocked by more fucking filters.