Re: A rewritten gnome-sound-recorder

Le lundi 04 octobre 2010 à 16:21 +0530, Yuvi Panda a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I've tried to fix the build scripts, and have sent you a merge
> request. It is nowhere near 'good-enough' (mostly re: GSettings and
> getting GtkBuilder to recognize custom windows), but it's a good start
> :)

Great, thanks a lot, I really sucks at autotools and these kind of
things and we need a sane build scripts for i18n.
However in your merge request there is no configure file so I can't
build gnome-sound-recorder. Maybe I am misunderstanding something ?

> Do you have a bunch of exports/hacks  your machine that actually get
> this app to run?
I run on ubuntu 10.10 daily and I have nothing to do more than installing gcc, valac, devel packages...

Cheers