Totem plugin development

Hello,
I 'm writing a quite simple plugin for totem so it can communicate
through dbus with pidgin and change your status when you are watching
fullscreen videos. I tried to create a callback when the fullscreen mode
is entered, but there seems to be to fullscreen signal, only a variable
and a is_fullscreen() function.

Since I'm a newcomer to pygtk and plugin development can you tell me
which is the proper way to get informed when totem changes from window
fullscreen more?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Giorgos

ps: If this post is not supposed to be here, please tell me which is the
right list. I checked gnome lists and since I found no totem mailing
list I though to post here :)

--

Giorgos Logiotatidis

I support "I want my camera back"!