Re: gnome-media branched for GNOME 2.22

Hi all,

[this will be a cross-post to desktop-devel & gnome-multimedia, please post any replies to either one alone if possible]

I would like to take this opportunity to announce that Marc-Andre has agreed to take over maintainership of gnome-media starting the 2.23 series. I have had a lot of fun working on gnome-media, and have lately not had enough time to continue taking a role as maintainer upon me, mostly because of my PhD studies. I feel that it would do more good to gnome-media if someone else would take over active development of the project rather than to have it rest asleep in my hands.

I want to wish Marc-Andre a lot of luck in his journey as a maintainer and hope he'll receive the same support from the community that I've always been so thankful for.

Go Marc-Andre, and thanks to all!

Ronald