Re: Request Your Opinion

Hi Farrokh,

I am not sure to undersatnd what problem you have installing a Linux
distribution.

However, I suggest you to read either:

- Fedora installation guide: http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f8/
and/or
- ubuntu installation wiki: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Installation.

Installation instructions/CDs in books are often not up to date, but
they might contain still helpful notes.

Regards,