[ANNOUNCE] Sound theming/naming specs, libcanberra 0.1

Heya!

I promised this a while back, and finally I fulfill my promise: I
now released a first version of 'libcanberra', an API that I suggest as
new event souund infrastructure for free desktops.

Also, Marc-Andre and I updated the sound theming/naming specs, on
which libcanberra is based.

Instead of repeating here what I already wrote on my blog a few
minutes ago, I'd like to ask you to just read all the details directly
there:

http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/sixfold-announcement.html

I'd like to know what the KDE people think about this, and if there's
a chance to get them onto the boat for both the specs and libcanberra
itself. I'lll write them a longer email shortly.

Lennart