Re: Some questions and ideas

Stefan Kost a écrit :
Hi,

Quoting David Joaquim <david joaquim bluewin ch>:
Hi,

I've read the roadmap and I'm asking me some questions and ideas.

About the encoding profiles, will they only be for audio, or are they
for both audio and video settings ? I've only seen audio profiles yet,
but it seems to be usefull to make them more generic and accept multiple
medias. All gnome applications can therefore share the same component
and profiles for all media kind.

Thats the plan. I am trying to find a student who likes to do this as part of Soc
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/EncodingProfiles

Stefan

Ok, great then !