Re: Common music database?

So I have a question.  Let's say that I have my hard drive all index'd;
added a bunch of tags and so forth.  Now, I got myself one of those
pocket drives, and I want to copy my music from my hard drive to my pen
drive or whatever, and listen to it at work.  How would my metadata,
including my tags move with me?

sri

--
Sri Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>