Re: [vlc-devel] Re: [xine-devel] Proposal for a common D-Bus interface for media players

Hello to readers of 10 different mailing lists. (does that mean I'm a spammer now?)

I'd just like to point out that I've set up a wiki page about this issue:

Please register and edit, if you feel so inclined.

- please keep in mind that we're trying to contain this discussion to one mailing list (vlc-devel for now), so sign up there and help reduce the list cross-posting madness.
- Thanks to Jeff Mitchell for trying to steer the discussion back on track.