Re: [xine-devel] Proposal for a common D-Bus interface for media players
- From: Mike Melanson <mike multimedia cx>
- To: Rafaël Carré <funman videolan org>
- Cc: xine-devel lists sourceforge net, mplayer-dev-eng mplayerhq hu, vlc-devel videolan org, gnome-multimedia gnome org
- Subject: Re: [xine-devel] Proposal for a common D-Bus interface for media players
- Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 15:25:35 -0800
Allow me to inaugurate the flame war...
Rafaël Carré wrote:
That would let developers use this interface in their programs, and let their users decide of which media player they wanna use. All about FREEDOM.
I read this as: "Real problems are too hard to solve. Let's create
different problems and solve those instead!"
] [Thread Prev