release of gstreamer plugins 0.6.5
- From: Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org>
- To: gstreamer-devel <gstreamer-devel lists sourceforge net>, gnome-multimedia <gnome-multimedia gnome org>
- Subject: release of gstreamer plugins 0.6.5
- Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 11:09:27 +0100
Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://www.davedina.org/
<-*- thomas (dot) apestaart (dot) org -*->
Kiss me please kiss me
Kiss me out of desire baby not consolation
Oh you know it makes me so angry cause I know that in time
I'll only make you cry
<-*- thomas (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->
URGent, best radio on the net - 24/7 ! - http://urgent.fm/
GStreamer: Release notes for GStreamer Plugins 0.6.5 "FLUSH"
The GStreamer team is proud to announce a new release in the
ABI-stable 0.6.x series.
This release is a service release, fixing some small outstanding issues
and versioning the binaries so that parallel
installability of the 0.6.x with future series is fixed.
Features of this release
* Provides versioned binaries
* Provides versioned GConf installation
* compile fixes for mpeg2dec 0.4.0
* compile fixes for ALSA 1.0.x
* fixes for uninstalled pkg-config files
* You need to manually migrate your GConf settings from /system/gstreamer to /system/gstreamer/0.6
You find source releases of gst-plugins in the download directory:
More details can be found on the project's website:
Support and Bugs
We use GNOME's bugzilla for bug reports and feature requests:
CVS is hosted on cvs.freedesktop.org.
All code is in CVS and can be checked out from there.
Interested developers of the core library, plug-ins, and applications should
subscribe to the gstreamer-devel list. If there is sufficient interest we
will create more lists as necessary.
] [Thread Prev