release of gstreamer plugins 0.6.5

Dave/Dina : future TV today ! -
Kiss me please kiss me
Kiss me out of desire baby not consolation
Oh you know it makes me so angry cause I know that in time
I'll only make you cry
URGent, best radio on the net - 24/7 ! -

GStreamer: Release notes for GStreamer Plugins 0.6.5 "FLUSH"

The GStreamer team is proud to announce a new release in the
ABI-stable 0.6.x series.

This release is a service release, fixing some small outstanding issues
and versioning the binaries so that parallel
installability of the 0.6.x with future series is fixed.

Features of this release
      * Provides versioned binaries
      * Provides versioned GConf installation
      * compile fixes for mpeg2dec 0.4.0
      * compile fixes for ALSA 1.0.x
      * fixes for uninstalled pkg-config files

Known issues
      * You need to manually migrate your GConf settings from /system/gstreamer to /system/gstreamer/0.6

You find source releases of gst-plugins in the download directory:

GStreamer Homepage

More details can be found on the project's website:

Support and Bugs

We use GNOME's bugzilla for bug reports and feature requests:

CVS is hosted on
All code is in CVS and can be checked out from there.
Interested developers of the core library, plug-ins, and applications should
subscribe to the gstreamer-devel list. If there is sufficient interest we
will create more lists as necessary.