Re: multimedia capplet

<quote who="Bastien Nocera">

> Any comments?
> I'd like to know if there are any more configuration options related to
> multimedia that could be added as desktop-wide?

Worth looking at the GStreamer capplet in, I think, gnome-media. It handles
changing and testing default output devices, but I'm sure that could be
genericised in some way.

- Jeff

    "GNOME, launched specifically to counter a threat to our freedom, is
       the free software project par excellence." - Richard Stallman