any sounds needed?

dear gnome-multimedia-subscribers,

i would like to ask if there is need for sound-files at gnome or its projects at the moment. hopefully i'll got some spear time in the near future and i am willing to design and submit some sound effects (like start-up sounds etc.).

though i do graphic design most of my time (you might take a look at typoRISM.com, my personal homepage - currently under construction) i'm experienced in sound design (as programmer and lead singer of a german rock band) and would like to support anybody developing stuff for gnome with small clips i'll create by using a bunch of synthesizers at samplers i've got here.

i'd be glad about any responses to kwiatkowski typorism com.

greetings,
andreas kwiatkowski