whitelists in gnome volume control

Hi guys,

I've just added whitelists to gnome volume control (for 2.9.3). People
who have a sb!live will probably want to try this out. It will only show
a very low amount of controls by default (the "whitelisted" ones). Use
preferences to show more if you think you need them.

If anyone cares, please try it out and tell me if anything's wrong. For
example, my defaults might be too restrictive or something similar.
We're still before all those nasty freezes, so do it while you still
can! :).

Ronald
--
Ronald S. Bultje <rbultje gnome org>