Re: [gst-devel] Re: GStreamer TODO list for GNOME 2.6

Well 120 GB USB disks costs around 120 USD. If that solves your problem,
or if you can get a bigger internal drive for your laptop for less than
that I can sponsor you with that amount. Want the money over paypal or
internation bank transfer?

Christian