Writing a glib/vfs id3 library/MP3s to test.

I'm writing a glib based ID3 tag (including v2.4) library with native
gnome-vfs support. ( It was originally for my own program, but after
seeing rhythmbox 0.5, I don't think I need to write one. )

At this point I can read standard text frames OK, but I want to finish
all the frame reading functions before working on the frame writing
ones.

Anyways, I need MP3s (or at least the first few KB of MP3s) to test,
preferably ones with images, lyrics, comments, compression, anything
obscure, and if possible encrypted frames.

Thanks.

Brian Kerrick Nickel                                     kerrick cox net