Re: Ideas and graph

I see no problem with monkey-media and libgstplay coexisting. libgstplay
has no dependencies whatsoever except gstreamer + plugins. There has
already been 2 non-gtk players written using it with minimal embedded
toolkits (Microwindows and PicoGUI I think). I see monkey-media as being
featureful and gnome-specific while libgstplay is minimal, clean and ui
agnostic.  Gnome apps would be free to choose which lib meets their
needs.

cheers