Re: Ideas and graph

gst-player and video playback have been left out of this summary. I
would like to offer the following:
gst-player:
- further stabilize the nautilus view
- find a practical use for the bonobo control and develop further for
that use
- move libgstplay to gst-plugins cvs and package separately (3 other
players are now based on this lib)
- move gst-player to gnome cvs so it gets translated
- add play-list functionality (the response to some feature requests
will be "use Rhythmbox")
- add audio cd and DVD support

cheers