Re: Cd Burning

Jorn Baayen wrote:
Can't we do something like this:

            .so                          bonobo
burner app --\ --- nice gnome cd burner lib - bonobo cd burner slave
burner app --/

This would allow us to have a nice library, and at the time do the
queueing stuff.

My experience that using bonobo stuff directly tends to be a pain in the
arse, so I would much rather have a small clean library with a bonobo
slave as backend.

Manual, could you please stick a note on your site saying we need a cd
burning something?

What do you mean by "cd burning something"?

the gnome cd burner lib and the bonobo cd burner slave?

--
Manuel Clos
llanero eresmas net

TCPA y Palladium: http://bulmalug.net/body.phtml?nIdNoticia=1398