Re: Cd Burning

> On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 02:42, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> > My take on this cd burning thing is that we need a cd/dvd burning *library*,
> > not necessarily an application straight away. With a cd/dvd burning library,
> > we can do funky things in Nautilus, Rhythmbox, wherever.
>
> Why does it have to be a library?  Why not just use a bonobo interface?

I think the correct question is - why use a bonobo interface ? While
bonobo has it's merits, it's harder to justify using that over a lib.  So,
while a lib is obviously a good thing to do here, bonobo might also be,
but it's bonobo that should be proven over the lib and not the other way
around.

All just MO of course ;)

Thomas

If lovin' you is wrong