Re: Ideas and graph

Cool!

Some remarks:

There definetley won't be a rb nautilus view (but we will have other
integration, like adding files to the rb library from nauti).

And about the system volume in monkeymedia, could you add a note saying
that apps really should set their own relative volume (I will update RB
to do this), and that the system wide volume should only be used in
special cases (like panel applets and the like).

Cheers
Jorn