Re: Ideas and graph

> Ok, there is a simple web page at:
>
> http://llanero.eresmas.net/gnome-multimedia/plan.html

A couple of things slipped into the gst-player list which I don't think
should be in there, those being:
# support Monkey-media
and
# generic interface to the system volume

Gst-player doesn't need monkey-media as it has libgstplay. libgstplay
does not have the same scope as monkey media and I am really happy with
using it as the core for gst-player. I have nothing against monkey-media
but I have no intention of integrating it with gst-player.

As for an interface to system volume, it is my opinion that a media
player shouldn't change a hardware setting for the whole system - I
think this is more likely to confuse novice users than having a per-app
volume and a global volume changable by capplet/panel-applet.

cheers