Re: Cd Burning

<quote who="Sean Harshbarger">

> IMHO I think that in order to intergreat cd burning into gnome in that
> spects of RB and nautilus (to name a couple), we need a project that is
> handed not only through outside gnome dev. but inside as well. What do I
> mean by this? Gettting ppl on board who wrote some of the gnome2 apis or
> better yet the major prohjects...

No, the idea is that developers join GNOME with cool projects. You don't
need the core GNOME hackers working on your project to make it relevant -
you just need your project to be good and interoperable.

My take on this cd burning thing is that we need a cd/dvd burning *library*,
not necessarily an application straight away. With a cd/dvd burning library,
we can do funky things in Nautilus, Rhythmbox, wherever.

- Jeff