Re: [gnome-mud] How to get started?

Just a quick addendum, a good first task would be looking into
replacing libglade with GtkBuilder code.  We rely on libglade for our
ui and it is being phased out in preparation for Gnome 3.0.  It
touches quite a few source files and will give you a chance to get
some familiarity with the code base.  It shouldn't be very hard to do,
but it's also not going to be the most fun task in the world. :)

But really if you have ideas or want to work on something particular
just stop by irc or email the list and we'll work something out.

Les