Re: [gnome-mud] How to get started?

=2009/5/12 Mak Nazečić-Andrlon <owlberteinstein gmail com>:

Hi Mak,

> I would like to join GNOME-Mud as a developer, so how can I get started?

Always looking for more help.  The best thing to do first is probably
get the code:

git clone git://git.gnome.org/gnome-mud

Any patches you'd like to add should either be sent to this list, or
preferably, attached to a bug
report on our bugzilla page located here:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=gnome-mud

If there's no bug describing what your patch does (probably the most
likely case :P) just open a new bug.

Those of us interested in gnome-mud tend to hang out in #gnome-mud on
irc.gimp.net but if you prefer the mailing list
by all means use it.

Finally, we have a wiki page with some general (and mostly current)
information about gnome-mud:

http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMud

Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Les