Re: [gnome-mud] How to get started?
- From: Les Harris <lharris gnome org>
- To: Mak Nazečić-Andrlon <owlberteinstein gmail com>
- Cc: GNOME-Mud mailing list <gnome-mud-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [gnome-mud] How to get started?
- Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 01:57:11 -0700
=2009/5/12 Mak Nazečić-Andrlon <owlberteinstein gmail com>:
> I would like to join GNOME-Mud as a developer, so how can I get started?
Always looking for more help. The best thing to do first is probably
get the code:
git clone git://git.gnome.org/gnome-mud
Any patches you'd like to add should either be sent to this list, or
preferably, attached to a bug
report on our bugzilla page located here:
If there's no bug describing what your patch does (probably the most
likely case :P) just open a new bug.
Those of us interested in gnome-mud tend to hang out in #gnome-mud on
irc.gimp.net but if you prefer the mailing list
by all means use it.
Finally, we have a wiki page with some general (and mostly current)
information about gnome-mud:
Feel free to ask any questions you have.
] [Thread Prev