Re: [gnome-mud] Automapper crashes

On Sat, Mar 31, 2007 at 10:34:36PM +0200, Avery wrote:
> I have noticed that the automapper makes gnome-mud crash quite often.

Thanks for the info. The version of GNOME Mud in unstable is quite
unmaintained. We have been working on a new version which would
hopefully solve the problems with the current automapper by rewriting it
from scratch.

Unfortunately, our main developer has been a bit inactive lately, so I
can't say when we'll be able to release anything.

Patience. :/

Jordi
jordi sindominio net     jordi debian org     http://www.sindominio.net/