[gnome-mud] Highlightening output text?

Hi!

Since the webpage returns only errors instead of some downloads
(Warning: dir(Can't find file: 'download_locations.MYI' (errno: 2)):
failed to open dir: No such file or directory in
/home/groups/a/am/amcl/htdocs/downloads.php on line 2) I'd like to know
if anyone could provide an example of a plugin for modifying the
displayed text. The autoactions lack the possibility to change for
example the color of the text according to regular expressions and seem
to ignore non-alphanumeric character, so maybe I need to write a plugin
to make it easier to be aware of a certain output text (e.g. shield
down, special tells etc).

Thanks,
Avery