Re: [gnome-mud] The directions patch

Quim Rovira wrote:
Hi all,

Hi again :)

Regarding the directions patch, I remember I submitted it to the mailing
list under an erroneous topic (sorry :) ), but anyway, it did not use
the profile system. Maybe If you want, I can take a look at how the
profiles work and try to develop on that a little... I'd try to fix the
directions patch first (it made a global change) and then see if I can
fix those inheritance issues.. I'll see what can I do this weekend.

I think a good thing could be to atleast make it be settable on the profile, that way people can have both english and non-english profiles without having to worry about which the global one is.

Having that would make a good waypoint for next release :)

regards,
	Robin