Re: [gnome-mud] vte

On Thu, Feb 17, 2005 at 10:23:37AM +0100, Robin Ericsson wrote:
> Do you know more about split-window feature we asked for from vte?
> Also, do you know if someone is working on a better replacement for vte?

I just know our bugzilla bug report got a few seconds, ie "this would be
cool". Right now, vte is more or less on maintenance though. People are
basically working on improving its performance, which isn't that
difficult :)

I think there will be a noticeable speedup in GNOME 2.10.

Jordi Mallach Pérez  --  Debian developer
jordi sindominio net     jordi debian org
GnuPG public key information available at