Re: [gnome-mud] Icon

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 03:28:42PM +0100, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> My concern. Do you think this one will be ok to use on the notification
> area? Will it look ok when scaled at that minimal size? I have tried to
> make my mind up about this using the zoom in inkscape, and I guess it'll
> be ok, but you probably have more experience.

I scaled it down and here's the result:

http://oskuro.net/~jordi/Captura-Gnome-panel.png.

The only glitch is that it may need a pixel or two of margin on the
left, but probably that's because I exported it badly.

Jordi
jordi sindominio net     jordi debian org     http://www.sindominio.net/
GnuPG public key information available at http://oskuro.net/~jordi/