Re: [gnome-love] [evince] Working of the ev_sidebar_layers_create_loading_model function in evince

Thanks for the help ! :)

Regards

Eejya

On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 3:30 AM, jose aliste gmail com <jose aliste gmail com> wrote:

On Sat, Sep 20, 2014 at 12:04 PM, Hashem Nasarat <hnasarat gmail com> wrote:
ccing evince list, to help you with specifics

On 09/20/2014 10:18 AM, Eejya Singh wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to understand the code of the ev-sidebar-layers.c file in the
> evince/shell folder and I don't completely understand the working of the
> ev_sidebar_layers_create_loading_model( ) function.I understand that the
> function is making a tree and specifying the types of elements in it but
> I don't understand the later part. Could someone explain the functionality?
It is creating only one row with the content "Loading..." the purpose is to set the treeview of the sidebar with this model, so
the widget will just show the label "loading..."

Greets