Re: [gnome-love] Contributing to Evince

Hi!

You can start looking for some bugs to fix now :)
There is a list tagged with gnome-love here: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=keywords%3Agnome-love+product%3A%22evince%22+
These are supposedly easier. But you can also check the full list of evince bugs:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=product%3A%22evince%22+

Cheers,
Giselle

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Eejya Singh <singh eejya gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
My name is Eejya and I am new to Open Source. I wanted to start contributing to some project and decided on evince. I was wondering where to start.I managed to build and run evince using jhbuild but I am clueless as to what should be my next step. Could someone guide me through the process?

Thanks for the help ! :)
-Eejya