[gnome-love] gtk3 installation

Why there installation of gtk is so complicated. I've just want to learn how to write gui applications with python and gtk3. But before I will possible to do this I have to do many actions to install all the packages, download source and so on.
It makes me upset that there is no normal tools for development.
And it is a bad taste to compile software from source.
So, I hope that soon the situation will change