[gnome-love] Need help to build Gnote

Hi,
I'm new to gnome and I'm trying to building Gnote.
My question has two parts

1. can i build gnote using jhbuild (i tried but got jhbuild build: A module called ''gnote'' could not be found.
).

2. i tried to build from the source and i got following errors. please help

./configure
:
:
checking boost/format.hpp presence... yes
checking for boost/format.hpp... yes
checking for the toolset name used by Boost for g++... configure: WARNING: could not figure out which toolset name to use for g++

checking boost/test/unit_test.hpp usability... yes
checking boost/test/unit_test.hpp presence... yes
checking for boost/test/unit_test.hpp... yes
checking for the Boost unit_test_framework library... no
configure: error: cannot find the flags to link with Boost unit_test_framework
I'm using ubuntu 13.04.
thanks in advance