[gnome-love] Started work with GNOME.

Hi
I am new to the GNOME. But I have wide experience about programming
because currently I am a final year student in Department of Computer
Engineering in University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. Now, I am very
interest to get experience with GNOME developing.
Up to now, I have done some work related to Gnome development using
Glade UI designing tool,  GTK+ and python. For example, I have
developed a English-Sinhala dictionary application(Sinhala is the
national language that use in Sri Lanka). It was very interesting
thing. So, if you any one can help me to continue this work in correct
manner, it will be very helpful for me.
Thanks
Ruwan.