[gnome-love] (no subject)

Hi
I am new to the Gnome. But I have wide experience about programming because currently I am a final year student in Department of Computer Engineering in University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka. Now, I am very interest to get experience with Gnome developing.
Up to now, I have done some work related to Gnome development using Glade UI designing tool,  GTK+ and python. For example, I have developed a English-Sinhala dictionary application(Sinhala is the main language that use in Sri Lanka). It was very interesting thing. So, if you any one can help me to continue this work in correct manner, it will be very helpful for me.
Thanks
Ruwan.