Re: [gnome-love] THE SECOND STEP

On Fri, 2013-08-16 at 18:50 +0530, narinder singh ghumman wrote:
Well, i'm looking into all of it right now and should keep me busy for
quiet a while. Thanks a lot for your prompt reply and i shall contact
you as and when required. Thanks for your willingness to help me.

Hi,

You are welcome.

For future reference, it is a good practice to reply-all to include also
the mailing list (gnome-love) when the topic is still relevant for the
list.

In this particular case, in gnome-love there are many people like me
that are willing to help you.  All of us with different kind of
background, so depending on your questions there might be different
people who can answer better.

In summary, it is a good practice to reply-all because increases the
chances to get the answer you are looking for.

Regards,

--
Germán Poo-Caamaño
http://calcifer.org/