[gnome-love] Bluetooth settings on/off slider

Hello,

Clicking on the system settings Bluetooth control (on/off) slider does
not update the UI control to the new setting.  Also dragging the
(on/off) slider does not result in the control changing its display
between off and on.  However the bluetooth device does turn off and on
in all cases.  If you click on the control again or slide the control
again, then it will display the correct state of the device.  Also, if
you double click on the control, it does operate as expected.

I don't see this bug in bugzilla.gnome.org, is this where I should file it?

Thanks!

Jason