[gnome-love] Request for built-in equalizer

Dear developers,

Rhythmbox is great. It's got a tons of nice features. But it doesn't have a built-in equalizer.

The steps I had to go through to get one installed (cloning a git repository?? really??) ... well, I'm just having a hard time believing that's the right thing for all the Rhythmbox users out there to have to do to have such a simple tool as an equalizer.

Would like to request that you talk to the equalizer developers (https://github.com/luqmana/rhythmbox-plugins.git plugins) and include that code DIRECTLY in the default future Rhythmbox installations.  It would be great for all the millions of users.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Rick C. Hodgin