Re: [gnome-love] Looking for some python project for rook

You're welcome to have a look at my code:

https://github.com/robru/gottengeography

Just register a GitHub account, and fork the code. Then you can edit
anything you like, and if it's good I'll merge it back in.

It's all Python and I'd consider it only small to medium sized as far
as GUI apps go.

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Krzysztof Piwoński