Re: [gnome-love] need help to contribute to open source software Totem player

Hi,

On Wed, 2012-07-18 at 15:53 +0000, Maaz, Md Maaz wrote:
One thing that I have noticed about the default player (Totem Movie
Player) in Ubuntu is that every time to drag and drop the subtitles
file, it restarts the buffering of the video.

Just as a side note: As far as I know Ubuntu 12.04 ships an ancient
version of Totem (3.0) that is more than a year old and not supported
anymore by the GNOME developers. The latest stable version is 3.4.
(I write this because there is a small chance that your problem was
already fixed in the meantime.)

This is not as such a bug but I want to modify the coding as required
so that video resumes from the same frame with subtitles continuing
from that position.

Feel free to join the IRC channel #totem on GNOME IRC chat to talk to
developers. Be warned that you should have patience - people are not
always online or live in different timezones.
See https://live.gnome.org/GnomeIrcChannels for more information on IRC.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed