From: "Lavakesh Pandey" <pandeylavakesh gmail com>
To: "gnome-love" <gnome-love gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 12:00:32 PM
Subject: [gnome-love] I want to get involved in Gnome-development

Hello everyone,

I am B.Tech student of Computer Science and Engineering. I have no experience of open source development but
I do have keen interest for the same. So after some R&D on Google I landed up here & I'm pretty much excited
to know that "yeah ! I landed up safely in right place". But still there is lot of things left to be done. I
want to contribute to gnome and some other software also like Ubuntu. And most importantly, I wanna volunteer
Gnome in Google Summer of Code 2012. I am ready to give my 200% for whatever it takes to make into GSoC 2012.
My skill sets are C, C++, Java(J2SE), and very soon I'm gonna learn Python 3. So, can anyone out here help me
achieve these goals.

--

Regards
Lavakesh Pandey