Re: [gnome-love] Creating a project in Anjuta

On Thu, 2011-06-30 at 10:20 +0530, alankar bajpai wrote:
when I am creating a project in Anjuta as per the inst. given on the
following link:

http://developer.gnome.org/gnome-devel-demos/unstable/guitar-tuner.c.html.en

then I am getting a problem in the 3rd line i.e.,

3.     Make sure that Configure external packages is selected. On the
GStreamer library in your project.

It doesn't show any page with any list of available library so that I
can select GStreamer Library in my project..!
what should I do now?
I have installed all the packages and libraries!!!!

You have asked this before on gnome-doc-list@ and you have not answered
Johannes' followup questions to your posting yet.
Those questions are still valid.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed