[gnome-love] Creating a project in Anjuta

when I am creating a project in Anjuta as per the inst. given on the following link:

then I am getting a problem in the 3rd line i.e.,

3.     Make sure that Configure external packages is selected. On the next page, select gstreamer-0.10 from the list to include the GStreamer library in your project.

It doesn't show any page with any list of available library so that I can select GStreamer Library in my project..!
what should I do now?
I have installed all the packages and libraries!!!!