[gnome-love] Contributions by college courses to your Gnome project: Can you help me?

If you are working with a college or university course that is contributing to your Gnome project, would you
be willing to help me?

For the Frontiers in Education conference this year, I'd like to do a paper on OSS projects in class from the
manager's perspective.  That is, how have open-source projects benefited from the contributions of students
who are writing code for a course they are taking?

- If you manage any OSS projects, would you be willing to answer the survey?
- If you work with any OSS managers, would you be willing to forward the survey to them?

The survey itself is very short, only 7 questions, and most of them can be answered with just a name or a

The address of the survey is

Thanks for your help,
Edward F. Gehringer                     Voice: (919) 515-2066
Associate Professor                     Fax:   (919) 513-7075
Computer Science                        E-mail: efg ncsu edu
North Carolina State University         http://www4.ncsu.edu/~efg/