[gnome-love] Google Summer of Code 2011 advice

Hello GNOME people!

I would like to begin by saying that this is my 1st ever post to the gnome-love mailing list, I have become a member only recently.

I would like to participate in Google Summer of Code 2011 this year. I have read all the official FAQs on GSoC website, but I really need to know from the community what technical and philosophical requirements should a student have for being a potential GSoC contestant under GNOME?

from
kps_foo