Re: [gnome-love] Google Summer of Code 2011 advice

Hi,

On Mon, 2011-01-24 at 22:48 +0530, karan pratap singh wrote:
I would like to participate in Google Summer of Code 2011 this year. I
have read all the official FAQs on GSoC website, but I really need to
know from the community what technical and philosophical requirements
should a student have for being a potential GSoC contestant under
GNOME?

The question is interesting, but not much different to "What are
criteria to be good a developer".

Hope that helps,
andre
--